We will be providing Non-Contact Deliveries to BROOKLYN, MANHATTAN, QUEENS & NASSAU COUNTY ONLY: All orders placed will be delivered Saturday or Sunday of the same week. Deliveries are subject to change due to availability of items. For residents that live in apartments, we will contact you before delivery.
• Mirin is a Japanese staple with a tasty trio of sweet, sour and bitter, while offering the perfect accent to any dish
• Mirin is similar to sake but sweeter and adds a rich flavor. It can also tone down a dish with a strong fishy taste
• Use sparingly since a little goes a long way
• Mirin contributes the tangy, rich flavor and shine to dipping sauces, broths, marinades and glazes
• Use for homemade teriyaki sauce, braised meat and vegetables, tuna poke, miso ramen soup, and stir-fried udon noodles